Wednesday, August 5, 2009

An Ode To Terrariums

I have always loved terrariums. It's hard to forget that's it's mid-summer right now but during the winter winter they can bring some life and inspiration back into your condo. They are like little forest worlds you can keep in your home. Below are of some I've run across recently.

I am really loving the fairy tale-inspired one's made by doodlebirdie on etsy. This hanging globe called the secret garden would look great on my little patio or hanging by a window.



I love how weegreenspot uses non-traditional and found containers.



If you have space for something a little more grand here are some reminiscent of Gilded Age conservatories.

Of course if you want to make one yourself you can use this guide on Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment